Software Development

I'm a developer of business management software since 1995, when I made my first management applications.
Since then much has changed, but I am always looking to improve and monitor the development of techniques.
 Only time will tell whether or not you are a programmer. And you yourself will then conclude whether it is a good or bad programmer.
The languages ​​do not matter in this process. What you have to know is if you like to meet and know how things work. How was this or that.
That's what will give you the necessary expertise to be a good programmer. I'm talking about programmer, but I would like here to leave my sincere considerations the women of this class, because today has representativeness, quality and good sense in addressing issues related to software development and IT as a whole.
 Finally, be a good programmer is related to their desire to learn, but much more than that, his curiosity about how things are done in the computer world. When you learn about the questions and obtain the most simple answers, and more than that, get together the simple desired solution. Ah, my friend, congratulations, because on this day you will be among the best programmers in the world.

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas